Thanks to the built-in photos app on iPhone, you can make a slideshow and let your photos and videos play one by one without manual operation. You can choose a custom background music track, theme, and even slideshow speed.
However, the Photos app only lets you play your content as a slideshow; you can’t save those slideshows to play later on other devices. However, as a workaround, you can record a video of your iPhone screen and save it while playing, or use AirPlay to stream it to your Apple TV.
How to create a slideshow for your photos and videos on iPhone
1. To start making your multimedia slideshow, you first need to launch the Photos app on your iPhone.
2. In the Photos app, select the photos and videos you want to include in the slideshow.
3. When you’ve selected your photos and videos, in the lower-left corner of the screen, tap the Share icon.
4. In the share menu, click Slideshow.
5. Your iPhone will automatically create and play a slideshow containing your photos and videos.
6. To customize this slide, click slideshow and select Options in the lower right corner.
7. On the Slide Options page, select the items that you want to change for your slides. Your options are:
Theme: Use this option to change your slideshow’s theme.
Music: Change your slideshow’s background music with this option. You can load music from the Music app as well.
Repeat: To play your slideshow in a loop, enable this option.
Slider: Use this slider to change your slideshow’s playback speed. Dragging the slider to the left decreases the speed, while dragging it to the right increases the speed.
8. Once you’ve specified customization options, click Done in the top right corner to save your settings.
This is a simple tutorial now, enjoy your favorite photos and videos of the custom slideshow now!