We are often fretted over the lack of space on our Android phones, which means we can’t get the apps or the latest games that interest us. Usually, we think that photos, videos, and concerts take up most of your Android phone’s storage space, however, apps and games also take up a lot of storage space.
Next, we’ll show you how to see how the space occupied by the app.
1. The easiest way to view it is from the Google Play Store. First, open the Play Store and tap on the profile icon in the search bar. Then, select Manage apps and devices from the menu.
2. Switch to the “Manage” option and you will see all the installed apps and games on your Android device.
3. By default, applications are sorted by the latest update. Click on “Recent Updates” and select “Size”.
4. Depending on the size of the space it occupies, the apps are arranged sequentially, with the largest one at the top. You can clearly see the size of various applications.
5. At this point, it is very simple to uninstall multiple applications at once. Just check the checkbox next to any app you want to delete and tap on the trash can icon.
This is a simple tutorial where you can regularly check how apps are taking up your phone’s storage space, and then choose to delete or leave the apps you need, and this can effectively improve the running speed of your phone.